Patio Installation from L.R.E. Ground Services, Inc.
Replacing your old patio or installing a brand new one is a great way to increase your home’s value and improve your curb appeal. L.R.E Ground Services, Inc. can build you a new patio that will be functional and match your style and preferences.
Contact our team today to get a free inspection and recommendation for new patio installation!
Reasons to Get a New Patio
There might be several reasons why you would want a new patio installed. Your current patio could be showing signs of aging and damage, you could want a bigger patio, or you could want to just update the look of your patio.
Whatever the reason may be, a new patio can improve the look of your home and create a more functional, enjoyable space for you and your family to enjoy.
Symptoms of Patio Damage
Patios can show several different signs of damage. While some may be aesthetic damages, others may be a sign of a bigger problem or result in a dangerous tripping hazard.
If you notice any of the signs below on your patio, L.R.E. Ground Services, Inc. can install a brand new patio for your home.
- Pitting and Flaking: Patios can show pitting and flaking on the surface, creating an unsightly look. These symptoms can also create an uneven surface and can be a dangerous tripping hazard.
- Stains or Fading: Stains or fading on a patio may just be cosmetic issues, but is also a sign of your patio’s age. You may just want to replace your patio to give it a brand new look.
- Sunken Concrete: As the soils in the ground underneath your concrete shift, it can cause the patio slabs to sink. Often times we’ll find that one slab will sink while the other stays put, creating a tripping hazard and uneven surface.
- Cracks: Patio cracks can appear in several different forms. They can be large cracks that create holes and tripping hazards, or they can be small cracks that are less obvious. Regardless of the size, any crack is a bad crack and can get worse over time.
- Drainage Issues: If you notice any pooling of water in areas of your patio, this can be a sign of driveway damage.
Patio Protection for Longevity
To increase the lifespan of a new patio, it’s important to maintain it. Patio maintenance is simple and doesn’t require a lot of work, but it will definitely pay off in the long run and keep it looking newer for a longer period of time.
- Clean the surface: Power wash your patio often to keep stains away and maintain its fresh, new look.
- Apply sealer: Apply sealer annually to protect your patio from outside elements and make the surface last longer. Sealer is an affordable investment that will help your patio last much longer.
- Remove stains immediately: If any major stains occur on your patio, it’s important to get it cleaned up right away before it soaks into the surface.
- Avoid de-icer chemicals: De-icers can be damaging to the surface of your patio, so it’s best to avoid them in the winter.
Rely on L.R.E. Ground Services, Inc. for Patio Installation
L.R.E. Ground Services, Inc. has proudly served Florida residents since 1989. If you’re considering a new patio, our concrete experts can install the perfect patio that will match your functionality and style needs.
Contact us today for your free inspection for patio installation!