Looking for a concrete removal company in Florida? L.R.E. Ground Services, Inc. can help you demolish old, faulty concrete safely and efficiently in the Tampa area.
If it's time to get rid of your old driveway, patio, parking lot and more, talk to our concrete removal professionals. We’re the preferred concrete contractor for many residential and commercial clients.
When all other options fail and repairing concrete isn’t an option, concrete removal may be the only way to take care of aging, destroyed concrete. Concrete demolition can be a tricky process depending on a wide variety of factors.
If you need to demolish and remove concrete, leave it to a concrete removal company.
- Concrete removal specialists
- Efficient methods
- Machinery that breaks up concrete and removes heavy pieces
- Affordable options
- Top-notch customer service team
- Options for pouring new concrete, installing pavers or designing additional solutions
If you'd like to discuss concrete removal, schedule a free inspection and inspection today!
If it's time to get rid of your old driveway or patio, talk to our professionals about concrete removal.
When is it time to get rid of old concrete?
Eventually, you might find yourself outgrowing concrete repairs, especially when the same problems emerge time and time again.
If any of these situations apply to you, concrete removal can be a more cost-effective option:
- Repeated sunken or settled concrete. Fixing a sunken concrete slab the first time usually isn't a problem. But if you've noticed repeated sinking and settling, resulting in more deep cracks and uneven slabs, the concrete may need to be removed, replaced, or rethought entirely.
- Excessive spalling or pitting. Moisture can cause unattractive pits on the surface of concrete. Constantly resurfacing concrete may be more expensive than removing and replacing it in the long run - and you could even invest in a waterproof seal for your new slab to prevent the same problem from occurring.
- Changing a property layout. If you're building an addition, tearing down a structure like a garage, or if your town is making improvements like road widening, current concrete slabs might be in the way. We can help remove concrete patios, sidewalks, driveways, floors, and more to make room around your property.
When one of our L.R.E. Ground Services, Inc. concrete experts visits, we'll talk about your needs and figure out the right way forward. There is no problem too big or small for us to handle!
Methods of concrete removal
Depending on the size and scope of your concrete demolition needs, L.R.E. Ground Services, Inc. can employ a variety of techniques for concrete cutting and removal.
Some offer precision and minimal disturbance to surrounding areas, while others are designed for maximum impact.
- Mechanical or chemical pressure bursting. Mechanical or chemical pressure bursting splits concrete in a controlled way, making it much easier to remove by hand or crane. This method limits noise, dust, and debris.
- Pneumatic and hydraulic breakers. Pneumatic and hydraulic breakers are usually used to handle concrete foundations or pavement.
- Ball and crane demolition. On the other end of the spectrum, the well-known ball and crane method can take care of larger concrete structures in areas where flying debris isn't a concern.
L.R.E. Ground Services, Inc. always has your best interests in mind, and we will be sure to choose the best concrete demolition option for your property. Countless clients know to trust us for all of their concrete removal projects.
Get started on concrete removal
If you're considering concrete removal, our specialists at L.R.E. Ground Services, Inc. are ready to help.
Outfitted with the proper training and licenses, we'll complete your project in a timely, effective manner.
We serve customers in Clearwater, Tampa, Saint Petersburg, New Port Richey, Largo, Spring Hill, and throughout the surrounding areas.