Concrete Resurfacing Services in Florida
The concrete around your home can experience many different issues over time. It can crack or sink, causing unsightly tripping hazards around your home. Concrete resurfacing offers a quick and easy solution compared to a complete slab replacement.
Depending on the severity of your concrete damage, it may not be necessary for a complete replacement. Consider concrete resurfacing from L.R.E. Ground Services, Inc. for a quick and affordable solution!
Concrete Resurfacing vs. Concrete Replacement
What’s the main difference between concrete resurfacing and a replacement? The proper solution will depend on the damage of the concrete. Many homeowners are typically under the impression that their concrete slabs need to be completely replaced at the first sign of damage, but this may not always be the case.
Concrete resurfacing is an easier alternative to a complete slab replacement. If your concrete only has minor surface damage, a resurface may be all you need to get a nice, finished look on your concrete surface.
Concrete replacement is a much more invasive process. It requires your old concrete to be broken up and completely torn out, which can be timely and expensive. After the tear out, brand new slabs will be installed to replace the old slabs. Unless there is extensive damage to your concrete, this process may not be necessary.
L.R.E. Ground Services, Inc. can inspect your concrete and provide a recommendation on the best solution for your home.
When Should I Consider Concrete Resurfacing?
Sometimes it can be hard to determine when to consider a concrete refinish. Symptoms can vary from home to home and some symptoms are more severe than others. Major concrete damage is often easy to spot and is an obvious eyesore, such as large cracks or sunken slabs.
Minor symptoms can sometimes be more difficult to spot. As these minor symptoms are left untreated, they could eventually lead to bigger problems and lead to a major repair.
If you notice any of the following symptoms on your driveway, patio, or sidewalks, it may be time to consider concrete resurfacing:
- Minor cracking
- Pitting or flaking
If you’re not sure whether your concrete is at risk for these issues, a representative from L.R.E. Ground Services, Inc. can provide you with a free inspection before any work is done.
Process for Concrete Resurfacing
The process for concrete resurfacing is much less invasive and a quicker process than a concrete replacement. It is essentially a refinish of your concrete’s surface to repair any minor damages and restore its finish to give it that brand-new look.
At L.R.E. Ground Services, Inc., we follow the process below to refinish your concrete surface:
- Clean the concrete: Your old concrete surface will be thoroughly cleaned with a power washer to get rid of any dirt or debris.
- Repair any cracks or holes: Any existing cracks or holes in your concrete will be primed and filled to give it a smooth, even surface.
- Covering the surface: Once the concrete surface is cleaned and repaired, a primer is applied to the concrete and sprayed with polymer concrete.
- Coloring and sealing: If you choose to install any decorative coloring, it will be applied at this stage and will be sealed with a protective coating.
- Curing: After all the work is done, the concrete must cure for 48-72 hours before it can be used.
Benefits of Concrete Resurfacing
Compared to a complete replacement, concrete resurfacing comes with many benefits. In some cases, it may be necessary to perform a complete replacement to make sure your concrete surfaces are safe and reliable, which is the top priority.
For minor concrete damages, simply refinishing your concrete surfaces can restore your concrete for long-lasting results.
Benefits of concrete resurfacing include:
- Quick, efficient installation
- Less invasive compared to a replacement
- Cost-effective solution
- Long-lasting results
Repair & Restore Your Broken Concrete in Central Florida
Concrete Refinishing with The ResurfacePro™ System
Cracked, broken and pitted concrete driveways, sidewalks and patios are more than just an eyesore. Ignoring these issues decreases the value, curb appeal, and safety of your property, but concrete replacement can be expensive and extremely disruptive. The ResurfacePro system offers an alternative that coats your broken and unsightly concrete with a durable layer of polymer cement, providing a brand new look and restoring the function of your concrete at the same time. We’ve also minimized curing time so your concrete will be ready for use in just a couple of days. Schedule your onsite consultation in Central Florida, and nearby today to learn more about the ResurfacePro system!
The Advantages of ResurfacePro ™
● Gets to the root cause of unlevel, unsafe or unsightly concrete issues
● Restores concrete to like-new appearance and function
● Clean installation process minimizes disruption to existing slabs, landscaping and neighbors
● Concrete can be used within 48 hours
● Unlikely to de-bond, peel or crack
Why Resurface Your Concrete?
Your concrete — especially your driveway — is your home’s calling card, and the first thing a visitor sees as they approach. When concrete is cracked, pitted and broken, it leaves a poor first impression and lowers the value of your home. Driveway resurfacing immediately improves curb appeal, but what’s the best approach to take?
To Replace or Resurface?
You may think that in order to gain a brand new look for your driveway, patio, or pool deck, you’ll need to replace your concrete, but total concrete replacement is seriously disruptive and seriously expensive. Between noisy jackhammering, hauling, framing, and pouring new concrete, a replacement can take several weeks, during which time your concrete is unusable. Concrete and driveway resurfacing offers the advantages of replacement, often at a lower price, and allows you to use your concrete within just a couple of days. Plus, ResurfacePro is part of a total concrete protection system provided by L.R.E. Ground Services, Inc. concrete repair contractors.
How the ResurfacePro ™ System Works
1. PolyLevel® lifts and levels uneven concrete slabs, so your renewed concrete will be resting on stable soil. This offers an advantage over replacement concrete, which sits on the same poor soil that lead to the initial damage.
2. Concrete is power-washed to open pores and remove any debris.
3. NexusPro is applied to seal joints and cracks in your concrete.
4. A coat of SealantPro protects your concrete from stains, pitting and flaking.
5. Finally, ResurfacePro is applied for a like-new, refinished concrete look, forming a comprehensive concrete protection system that is fully usable within days.
Resurfacing your concrete is a cost-effective alternative to total concrete replacement, which is seriously expensive and seriously disruptive. Concrete refinishing with ResurfacePro typically costs about as much or less than concrete replacement, but takes just a few days to cure, instead of the several weeks required after concrete replacement.
Yes. In fact, we highly recommend stabilizing your concrete with PolyLevel® before applying ResurfacePro. PolyLevel® addresses the root of the problem, supporting your concrete slab and preventing future damage to your resurfaced concrete patio, driveway, and other concrete elements.
No. ResurfacePro is a proprietary product developed by Supportworks and is available exclusively from L.R.E. Ground Services, Inc.
Rely on L.R.E. Ground Services, Inc. for Concrete Resurfacing
L.R.E. Ground Services, Inc. has proudly served Florida residents with concrete resurfacing since 1989. Have peace of mind knowing that our experts will provide you with the best recommendation on how to repair your concrete and restore your home’s value.
Contact us today for your free inspection for concrete resurfacing!