Foundation Services for Central Florida
L.R.E. Ground Services, Inc. offers reliable foundation services for property owners all across Florida. Our highly-trained, professional team of foundation experts understands the complexities of geotechnical and structural engineering.
That’s why we’re often called in to inspect all types of foundation problems, from water in the basement to sinkhole damage.
It’s our priority to offer state-of-the-art technologies and foundation services that are permanent and effective.
We understand that a property is often someone’s most valuable asset, and we take great care to preserve and repair it.
What foundation repair services do we offer?
As foundation experts, we don’t only understand the structural components and needs of a healthy foundation, but we know how to evaluate the ground and outdoor elements surrounding them.
Our geotechnical and structural background gives us a strong advantage compared to many of our competitors.
Because we’re involved not only in repair projects, but also foundation installs of all types, we understand the foundation process from beginning to end.
At any point in the foundation process, we can step in. Should your installed foundation appear to need fixed, we offer a variety of solutions for foundation repair:
Should you replace or repair the foundation?
This is a common question we receive, and many homeowners often assume they need to completely rebuild their home's foundation, regardless of the issue. This is not the case.
When a home’s foundation is damaged, things often aren’t as bad as they appear.
Both old houses and new foundations can experience damage from expansive soils, settlement, frost, and other natural forces.
L.R.E. Ground Services, Inc. offers many solutions that often eliminate the need to completely replace the foundation.
Disadvantages to complete foundation replacement
Complete foundation replacement can be done, however we often encourage our clients to consider foundation repair services instead.
Many times, the foundation isn’t in as bad of shape as it looks. Foundation repair is usually preferred and recommended over total replacement because of:
- Expenses - foundation repair services cost much less than a total foundation replacement. Fewer materials and machines are needed.
- Time and effort - foundation repair takes less time and effort compared to foundation replacement. In foundation replacement, the entire perimeter of the house needs excavated, the wall gets built, and then the perimeter needs filled back in. Repair doesn’t involve the same exhaustive process.
- Damage and mess - foundation replacement is known to be messy and damaging to the surrounding yard. Tearing up concrete isn’t a clean job! Repairing the foundation is a much easier, simple solution that can bring great results.
- Efficiency - What we’ve watched for nearly 30 years is foundation replacement doesn’t often address the real source of the foundation problem - the soil around the home. Repair is more efficient because it takes the ground composition into account.
More about repairing versus replacing a foundation.
The cost of foundation repair
No two foundation problems are exactly the same. This is why we provide unique solutions for each property owner.
When you meet with one of our foundation repair contractors, they will recommend a number of customized solutions to fit your foundation repair needs, and the quote will include how much each option may cost.
There are many factors that go into our recommendations for the foundation services you need and the costs associated with each service.
Are your foundation repair services near me?
We proudly serve Tampa, Orlando, Saint Petersburg, areas nearby such as Sarasota, Spring Hill, Hudson, New Port Richey, Daytona Beach, Port Saint Lucie, Largo, Melbourne, Spring Hill, Vero Beach, Fort Pierce, New Port Richey and the surrounding areas.
Why call L.R.E. Ground Services, Inc. for foundation repair services?
Each one of L.R.E. Ground Services, Inc. foundation professionals specialize in foundation repair solutions. It’s what we do every day!
If you’re considering foundation services, we’d like to provide you with a no-obligation, free foundation repair inspection. Our formal inspection comes with:
- A copy of your on-site inspection
- A personal consultation to answer any of your questions
Please contact us today to schedule your in-person inspection.