LRE Foundation Repair is a leader in residential foundation and soil stabilization services in Tampa Bay! We specialize settlement and drainage issues, concrete repair and releveling as well as all other construction and restoration needs!
We are currently seeking an Accounting Assistant to fill a temporary position. **This is a contract/temp position lasting 3 months** Must be fluent in accrual-based accounting and processing payroll. This position requires you to be able to work in a FAST-PACED office environment that is dedicated to bookkeeping, payroll, and all other accounting processes. Knowledge of QuickBooks, excel, and accrual accounting principals is required!
In this position, your requirements are as follows:
- Enter expense deferrals and recognitions at month end.
- Ensure timely and weekly processing of time and attendance, payroll submission, and payroll reconciliations for both company entities, working closely with HR for all manual adjustments.
- Enter all paid time off requests for employees into payroll system, review for accuracy. Review monthly accrued vacation balances and enter.
- Maintains office supplies and inventory (to include ink, batteries, etc.) by checking stock to determine inventory levels
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail, Fed Ex or other carrier packages as needed.
- Process and distribute incoming faxes to appropriate personnel.
- Answer phones as needed.
- Adhere to a rotating lunch schedule with department head as well as assist with coverage of phones and reception as needed.
- Enter credit card receipts into QuickBooks, identifies missing receipts,
- Job costing and other journal entries, and other duties as needed. File all accordingly.
- Calculate production incentive bonuses and approve production hours
- Review commission reports for accuracy.
- Process per diem and various reimbursements (i.e. cell phone, vehicle mileage, etc.)
- Verify accuracy of payroll then enter into QuickBooks along with all job costing information.
- Answer employee questions relations to hours/paychecks and solve problems related to such.
- Various other duties will be assigned, based on company’s needs.
-Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products and not afraid of technology!
If you're ready to work with an exciting team and in a fun-filled work culture, delivering remarkable customer service day in and day out, then APPLY TODAY!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Pay: $13.00 - $18.00 per hour