LRE Foundation Repair is a Brooksville-based construction company seeking an experienced A/R-A/P Clerk to add to our accounting team. This position requires you to be able to work in a FAST-PACED office environment that is dedicated to accounts receivable, accounts payable, and other accounting needs.
- Responsible for all accounts receivable processes for the organization including but not limited to collection calls, troubleshooting, customer service, payment transactions and required correspondence.
- Send final invoices, and other required documentation to customers - following up regularly.
- Send invoice(s) and statement(s) to homeowners and clients upon request.
- Review weekly A/R list, corresponding with account holders, and communicating updates to management and departments.
- Prepare project documents to include claim of lien, release of liens, and other documents as required. Prior experience in construction and/or Florida contractor lien law requirements is preferable, but not required.
- Track, monitor, and process claim of liens, deadlines, and requirements.
- Process payments from customers, mortgage lenders, and other vendors; closing out accounts where needed and updating company CRM and QuickBooks programs.
- Process third-party checks, track financing payments, and communicate with various departments on status where needed.
- Miscellaneous clerical duties as assigned to include filing, scanning, incoming and outgoing mail dispersal, monitor front door, and general assistance of administrative department.
- Assists phone team in answering incoming calls and lead tracking, as needed.
- Provides general assistance to the accounting and administrative department.
- Research, track, and resolve accounting problems; escalate to company Controller when necessary.
- Responsible for all filing and maintenance of accurate/organized payables filing system.
- Responsible for manual checks and other reimbursement checks to clients and/or vendors and the accurate maintenance of records in QuickBooks.
- Process weekly payables and track all incoming invoices, noting due dates. Work diligently to research company discounts for early payments.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve disputes with vendors and other third parties.
- Manage and update various vendor accounts as needed.
- Maintain organized filing process for all bills.
- Receives, compiles, and enters bills to ensure timely payment to vendors while maintaining accurate reporting in QuickBooks
- Generate weekly payables and other ad hoc reports for the company Controller.
- Manage company accounts that involve staff, to include cell phone account(s), manage the company SunPass account, etc.
- Preparation and filing of all company payables checks, and other duties based on company needs.
- Experience with accrual-based accounting.
- Experience with Quickbooks or related accounting software program.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, to include pivot tables and v-lookups.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Degree and/or certification in accounting and accounting principles is preferred.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Must have a positive attitude with "glass is half-full" mentality.
- Must be ready to join a fast-growing team with amazing culture, and room for growth!
If you are a born leader with a great work ethic, want to be valued for your hard work, and advance with a reputable company, then apply at LRE today!
LRE is a drug-free workplace and equal opportunity employer.