LRE Foundation Repair has been family owned and operated since 1989. With over three decades of experience, we are one of Florida's leading foundation repair and stabilization companies. Our purpose is to redefine the construction industry by providing our customers with a remarkable experience. We care deeply for and strive to build a long-term relationship with each customer. Our proven formula for success includes delivering superior customer service through dedication, hard work, expertise, strong safety guidelines, operating efficiency, and teamwork!
At LRE, we also redefine for our employees. We want our employees to know that they are the most valuable to us and experience success in a way they never imagined for themselves. We are motivated to cultivate growth of our team by seeking out talent beyond the status quo. We believe that every job in the company has purpose, meaning, and creates a tremendous impact. We strive to bring out the best in our employees and help them to experience success in a way they never imagined for themselves.
LRE Foundation Repair, a regional leader in the foundation repair industry, is looking for an experienced Concrete Pump Operator to join our growing team. As a Pump Operator, you'll go to customers' homes to safely run and operate the concrete pump for the scheduled job. You'll communicate with the Foreman throughout the job and ensure the customer has a remarkable experience. But that's not all. You'll also be impacting homeowner's lives by solving the most serious issues with their home. At LRE, we also redefine for our employees. We want our employees to feel valued from day one and experience success in a way they never imagined for themselves.
Here are highlights of what we provide you as part of team LRE:
• Hourly Pay + Bonus Opportunity.
• Travel per diem/paid hotel room when travel is required.
• Paid time off and paid holidays.
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
• 401(k) with match.
• Opportunities for professional growth.
• State-of-the-art tools and equipment.
• Year-round work. No layoffs!
To be successful in the role, here's what we need from you:
· Concrete pump experience necessary.
· Valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
· Ability to travel out of town and stay overnight if needed.
· Ability to climb a ladder, kneel, and crawl with unrestricted lifting ability.
· All job offers are considered conditional until candidate has completed required background check and drug screening.
LOCATION: Positions available in Largo and Brooksville, FL
BENEFITS: Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Life insurance, 401(k) matching, Referral program, Flexible spending account, Parental leave, Employee assistance program, Paid Time off