LRE Foundation Repair, a regional leader in foundation repair and the concrete industry, is looking for an Accounting Controller to join our growing team. Our purpose is to redefine the construction industry by providing our customers with a remarkable experience At LRE we also redefine for our employees. We want our employees to know that they are valuable to us and experience success in a way they never imagined for themselves.
What We Would Provide You
• A trusting, respectful, and fun culture
• The best tools and training to get the job done the right way
• A generous pay and benefits package
• A company you can be proud to work for
• Opportunities for professional growth
What You Would Do
• Lead, Manage, Accountability
o Cascades the company’s vision and provides clear direction.
o Removes barriers so that the company’s vision is achievable.
o Provides expectations and holds employees accountable to meeting these expectations.
o Manages employees’ performance, conducts performance reviews, and partners with HR on other performance decisions.
o Creates/provides opportunities for employees’ growth and development.
• Accounting/Financial Operations
o Oversees the financial operations of the company.
o Identifies, acquires, and implements systems and software to provide critical financial and operational information to the company.
o Owns and oversees banking, auditing, tax, and consulting relationships.
• Financial Information & Analysis
o Provides accurate and timely financial information.
o Leads the annual budget process, providing insights and recommendations to support growth.
o Ensures there are performance measures and monitoring systems to support the company’s strategic direction.
o Leads the annual audit process, working with external auditors on informational requests.
o Resolves audit findings and ensures company’s control environment eliminates risk.
o Protects and maintains confidentiality of the company’s and employees’ financial information
What We Need for this Role
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or finance is required
• CPA is desirable
• 5+ years of experience in accounting role
• Knowledge of accrual accounting is required
• Previous management experience preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, and QuickBooks
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, payroll, taxes, and related principles and practices
If you pride yourself in providing accurate, precise, and detailed work, are an excellent leader, and want to be valued for what you bring to the team, apply today to join our accounting department.