FULL TIME | NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Why Work Here?
At LRE, we are redefining our customer's experience while creating full-filling lives for our employees! Are you ready to REDEFINE how “work” feels, and redefine what your work means to the world? Are you ready to join a thriving company that’s truly redefining an entire industry? Then come work with us! LRE Foundation Repair is an industry-leading contractor specializing in foundation stabilization and repair and concrete leveling services for residential and commercial properties throughout central Florida. We are seeking a positive and passionate Customer Care Specialist to join our team and provide remarkable experiences for our customers! In this role, you can expect to be the primary telephone contact with our customers, potential customers, and other parties for setting sales appointments, leads, and following up as needed. Our Customer Care team acts as the liaison between our sales and production departments and our customers, providing WOW! Customer service day in and day out! If you think you’ve got what it takes to provide superior customer service, and want to join a fun, family atmosphere with fulfilling culture, then APPLY TODAY!
At LRE, we provide:
- The best tools, materials, and training to ensure your success
- A solid benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life and 401K
- A trusting, respectful, and fun culture
- A team you can be proud of and a reputable company who cares about you and our customers!
- Opportunities for professional growth
We are looking for:
- In general, we’re just looking for great team players!
- Be passionate about what you do and create remarkable experiences for our customers.
- Bring your whole self to work – and go home feeling fulfilled.
- Customer-service, construction and/or prior sales experience is preferable.
- Represent the company through telephone contact by answering incoming calls, setting sales appointment leads, and responding to customer inquiries.
- Review all paperwork after it has been processed by the sales department and enter the job on the project calendar.
- Works to ensure our crews have what they need to be successful at their installations, including accurate and timely communication about job details, coordinating utility locates, preparing any special needs of an installation, and other job-specific needs.
- Responsible for scheduling jobs and coordinating start dates with homeowners and engineers for services offered by the company.
- Welcome the gift of high expectations.
- Technical aptitude and computer proficiency is required.
- Communicate effectively and collaborate with people across many facets of business.
What we require:
- Willing to undergo a background screening and drug test
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point
- A winning, can-do attitude – Positive and Passionate about serving our customers
- Communicate clearly and effectively with staff and customers
- Lead by example and represent LRE in the most professional manner
- Ability to work overtime if needed
Technologies we use:
- Foundation View
- Production View
- i360 Sales Force
- Microsoft Office & Outlook
LRE Foundation Repair, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.