FULL TIME | no EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
LRE Foundation Repair, an industry leader in the soil stabilization, concrete and foundation repair, is looking for outside sales representatives – what we refer to as DESIGN SPECIALISTS -- to join our growing team. No experience is required, however, previous outside sales, commission only, and general construction knowledge in residential and/or commercial properties is most beneficial. At LRE, we want our employees to know that they are the most valuable asset to us, and we want our employees to experience success in a way they never imagined for themselves. That’s why we fully train, coach, and develop each team member with all our products and services to set each Design Specialist up for total success!
If you’re ready to take your sales career to the next level while working with a supportive and FUN team environment, we’d love to speak with you today!
At LRE, we provide:
- The best tools, materials, and training to ensure your complete success within four weeks of intensive paid training!
- A solid benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life and 401K
- The ability for you to have complete ownership of your income! The sky is the limit.
- A trusting, respectful, and fun culture
- A team you can be proud of and a reputable company who cares about you and our customers!
- Opportunities for professional growth
We are looking for:
- In general, great team members that lead by example
- Be passionate about what you do - a natural leader and motivator
- Possess a customer-first mindset and be ready to create remarkable experiences for all our customers!
- Be dedicated to excellence, bringing your whole self to work
- Versatile, resourceful and possess a glass half-full mentality
- Technical aptitude and computer proficiency is required
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills
Technologies we utilize:
- Foundation View, Production View, i360 Salesforce, Microsoft Office & Outlook, among others
LRE Foundation Repair is a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.