Full Time Experience Required
LRE Foundation Repair, an industry leader in the soil stabilization, concrete and foundation repair, is looking for a COMPACTION GROUTING CREW LEADER/FOREMAN with advanced experience in residential compaction grouting to join our growing team. At LRE, we want our employees to know that they are the most valuable asset to us and we want our employees to experience success in a way they never imagined for themselves. The job itself is tough, but very rewarding for those who want to work hard and grow personally and professionally.
At LRE, we provide:
- The best tools, materials, and training to ensure your success
- A solid benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life and 401K
- A trusting, respectful, and fun culture
- A team you can be proud of and a reputable company who cares about you and our customers!
- Opportunities for professional growth
We are looking for:
- Someone experienced with compaction grouting for both residential and commercial projects
- Versatility is a plus -- If you can drill, install piers, etc.
- A professional who takes pride in their work and keeps worksites clean and organized
- someone with leadership skills who can lead their crew and hold people accountable tot he quality and quantity of work performed
- Comfortable working with a team
- Install each job using company-approved methods, while ensuring efficiency and quality!
- Effectively communicate with the customer throughout each job
- Complete the necessary daily paperwork and tasks for each job
- And most of all...someone that can provide customers with a remarkable experience each and every time!
What we require:
- Compaction grouting knowledge and experience
- Valid driver's license and safe driving record required
- Willing to undergo a background screening and drug test
- Unrestricted lifting ability
- A winning, can-do attitude
- Wear and use required personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Communicate clearly and effectively with staff and customers
- Lead by example and represent LRE in the most professional manner
- Ability to work overtime if needed
If you are a born leader with a great work ethic, want to be valued for your hard work, and advance with a reputable company, then apply at LRE today!