LRE Foundation Repair has been family owned and operated since 1989. With over three decades of experience, we are one of Florida's leading foundation repair and stabilization companies. Our purpose is to redefine the construction industry by providing our customers with a remarkable experience. We care deeply for and strive to build a long-term relationship with each customer. Our proven formula for success includes delivering superior customer service through dedication, hard work, expertise, strong safety guidelines, operating efficiency, and teamwork!
At LRE, we also redefine for our employees. We want our employees to know that they are the most valuable to us and experience success in a way they never imagined for themselves. We are motivated to cultivate growth of our team by seeking out talent beyond the status quo. We believe that every job in the company has purpose, meaning, and creates a tremendous impact. We strive to bring out the best in our employees and help them to experience success in a way they never imagined for themselves.
A good life begins with a good company! Are you ready to join a thriving company that’s truly redefining an entire industry?
At LRE, we design the perfect remediation plan for any need our customers may have from foundation repair, concrete re-leveling or lifting, crawl space renovations, water diversion and so much more!
Are you tired of being just a line on a spreadsheet? Do you possess the spirit and desire to exceed sales goals and be rewarded for your hard work? If the answer is yes, come join our sales team and create a better life for yourself. We are redefining the construction industry by fueling remarkable experiences for our homeowners, and creating fulfilling work and lives for our employees.
What we provide you:
- Excellent benefits package.
- 401(k) with match and financial advisors.
- Paid time off
- Employee Assistance Program.
- On-site fitness center.
- Paid training.
- Flexible schedule.
- Ability to earn $85,000 - $200,000 annually.
- Continued training and support throughout your career.
- An environment where employees feel valued and respected.
- Be passionate about what you do.
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Willingness to travel to customer homes and conduct appointments.
- 2 years prior sales experience that illustrates a proven record.
- Possess a valid driver's license and safe driving record.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Ability to meet or exceed sales goals set by the company.
LOCATION: Brooksville, FL
SALARY: Paid Training followed by a healthy commission package
BENEFITS: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k) with match, parental leave, ancillary benefits, EAP, PTO, and more.