LRE Foundation Repair is looking for a Production Supervisor to join our growing team. In this role you would supervise the company’s production staff, as well as assist the Production Team in overseeing daily field activities and job supervision.
Our purpose is to redefine the construction industry by providing our customers with a remarkable experience. We care deeply for and strive to build a long-term relationship with each customer. At LRE we also redefine for our employees. We want our employees to know that they are valuable to us and experience success in a way they never imagined for themselves.
What We Would Provide You
• The best tools and training to get the job done the right way
• A solid pay and benefits package, including paid time off and holidays
• A trusting, respectful, and fun culture
• Opportunities for professional growth
What You Would Do
• Report to the Director of Operations daily, recommending solutions to everyday issues/problems
• Ensure production is performing as efficiently as possible and consistently hitting the department’s goals/quotas.
• Assist with a variety of tasks from scheduling, permitting, project supervision, communication, instructing, and quality control of the department and its daily functions relating to all foundation and construction repair projects
• Handle difficult and complex customer service situations in support of the company’s management, purpose, mission, and values.
• Ability and desire to lead, manage and increase staff accountability to fulfill the goals of the organization
• Provide our team with a great place to work
What We Need for this Role
• Have vast knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures as it relates to the construction industry and management field.
• 2+ years of experience as a foreman/crew manager in the construction field
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient computer skills
• Must have clean and valid driver’s license.
If you are a natural leader and want to be valued for what you bring to that team, apply today to join us as our Production Supervisor.