LRE Construction Services, LLC., a leader in emergency mitigation and restoration services, is looking for a Project Supervisor to join our growing team! In this role, you would lead and supervise a team of subcontractors and installers while providing exceptional service to our customers!
**THE TERRITORY FOR THIS POSITION IS IN PINELLAS COUNTY (ST. PETERSBURG AREA)**
At LRE, our purpose is to redefine the construction industry by providing our customers with a remarkable experience while creating a long-term relationship. We also want our employees to know that they are the most valuable asset to us and experience success in a way they never imagined for themselves!
- Oversee all aspects of construction projects from planning, implementation, budgeting to completion with a hands-on approach
- Allocate resources and subcontractors for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subs
- Schedule subcontractors to work on various projects
- Interface with customers, estimators and managers
- Negotiate with subcontractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Customer service is top priority!
- Experience in a myriad of construction processes and procedures, to include minor trim carpentry as needed
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software or tools
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Valid Florida drivers license required
- Clean background and drug screening required by third party vendors
LRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year