More is possible! Come be a part of a culture that is REDEFINING the construction industry! LRE Foundation Repair is looking for a high-energy and passionate recruiter to join Central Florida's leading Foundation Repair Contractor. Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you looking for a FUN and FULFILLING career? Then stop waiting and come join the LRE Family today!
The ideal recruiter will help to source, recruit, hire and onboard new hires. You will source using online tools and databases, but also through on-the-ground efforts with local colleges, community-based organizations, and other market-specific channels.
This role will also partner with both HR and hiring managers to identify and define specific recruiting needs, which will continuously change on a day-to-day basis. The recruiter will also need to help monitor and track open positions/requisition process and assist on reporting across the territory which may include several sites. May assist the Marketing department with Business Development initiatives.
· Maintain and develop pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions
· Conduct interviews via phone or in-person
· Qualify or reject candidates based on interview feedback and resume reviews
· Posting openings to appropriate Internet sources
· Identifying, establishing and maintaining community contacts/resources that will help to produce qualified candidates
· Performing day one onboarding activities for new hires
· May assist Marketing Department with Business Development initiatives
· Bachelor's degree (Preferred
· Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
· Effective communication skills
· Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
· Experience working with Microsoft Office suite
· High-energy and passion
Want a rewarding career, a company that treat you like family, great pay, and bonus structure? Apply today!