LRE Foundation Repair, a regional leader in foundation repair and the concrete industry, is looking for a Sales Manager to join our growing team. Our purpose is to Redefine the construction industry by providing our customers with remarkable experiences. We care deeply for and strive to build a long-term relationship with each customer. At LRE we also redefine for our employees. We want our employees to know that they are valuable to us and experience success in a way they never imagined for themselves.
The Sales Manager assists in managing the company's sales department. This position is exempt under the FLSA and reports to the Director of Sales.
Essential Job Functions:
• Cascades the company's vision and provides clear direction.
• Removes barriers so that the company's vision is achievable.
• Provides expectations and holds employees accountable to meeting these expectations.
• Manages employees' performance and partners with Director on performance decisions.
• Creates/provides opportunities for employees' growth and development.
• Learns and memorizes sales process, customer messaging, and diagnosis protocols.
• Meets and exceeds sales goals and other key performance indicators for the company and individual sales representatives.
• Identifies opportunities for sales process improvements.
• Provides input daily/weekly to upper management regarding sales goals, sales processes, and procedures.
• Conduct ride alongs on a weekly basis to provide feedback and create individual and group training based on observations.
• Run sales appointments to stay on top of sales processes and diagnosis.
• Assist with commission calculations.
• Assist with creating and conducting weekly sales training.
• Assist with creating and conducting new hire training.
• Support sales staff on customer inquiries and diagnosis questions.
• Assist with processing cancelation requests or customer complaints.
• Assist with reviewing and setting up jobs in our CRM, when needed.
• Must maintain clean driving record.
What We Would Provide You:
• A trusting, respectful, and fun culture.
• Tools and training to ensure success.
• A generous pay and benefits package.
• Opportunities for professional growth.
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution or equivalent required.
• 5+ years of direct sales experience.
If you pride yourself in providing accurate, precise, and detailed work, are an excellent leader, and want to be valued for what you bring to the team, apply today to join our sales department.