LRE Foundation Repair is helping Preferred Materials, Inc. to get the word out about the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk on October 19th.
Why are we walking and why do we want you to join us? Well, for one thing, there are more than 2.9 million breast cancer survivors who celebrated another birthday last year because people like you signed up to walk with or donate to people like us. There are a lot of breast cancer events out there, but we're walking with the American Cancer Society because they are the leader in the fight to end breast cancer.
The best part? When you support us with a donation, more people in our community will...
- Benefit from groundbreaking research and new discoveries to find, prevent, treat, and cure breast cancer
- Have someone to talk with at 3 a.m. (or any other time of the day or night) to ask questions and get answers
- Know the steps they should take to reduce their risk of breast cancer or find it early when it's easiest to treat
- Get access to lifesaving mammograms and treatment
- Benefit from free information and services when and where they need it, like transportation, lodging, wigs, support programs, and more
This progress is only possible 1 walker and 1 donation at a time, so please click one of the links at the bottom of this email and join us. Let's finish the fight against breast cancer!
Please sign up to walk in this non-competitive, 3- to 5-mile event and raise funds with us. We'd love to see you and thanks so much!